Enigmatic_Apple
Topic Starter
Hey guys I got help from this forum before in regards to a virus my brother downloaded off the myspace videos beta. (apparently) None the less we aquired Virusheat on our computer via "plugin" for a video. I am assuming the whole page was just a trap for said virus. None the less I cleared it to the best of my abilities but still have an issue.
There are these files in my "local settings\temp\" that keep restoring themselves, I run registry mechanic over and over again but they keep picking them up. I don't really know if I should be worried but I don't really take solace in the fact they exist.
The files names range from:
C:\documents and settings\user\local settings\temp\D1B5B4F1.TMP
then there are two more with that same directory
\temp\~DF6364.tmp
\temp\~DFC885.tmp
The weird part is how one of the files is uppercase, the uppercase one seems to appear erratically though.
Does anyone know anything about these types of files?
There are these files in my "local settings\temp\" that keep restoring themselves, I run registry mechanic over and over again but they keep picking them up. I don't really know if I should be worried but I don't really take solace in the fact they exist.
The files names range from:
C:\documents and settings\user\local settings\temp\D1B5B4F1.TMP
then there are two more with that same directory
\temp\~DF6364.tmp
\temp\~DFC885.tmp
The weird part is how one of the files is uppercase, the uppercase one seems to appear erratically though.
Does anyone know anything about these types of files?