This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Software

Sonic Update Manager

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Looking for the outcome? Ask AI

Dear Tech, I have a Dell Dimension 5100, CPU Intel, RAM 512MB, Bought in 2005, XP Home My problem started when I couldn't open a "TXF" file, windows promepted me to a site which could help me clean up and open up files. The site is Paretologic Inc., it didn't help, file still won't open. Now the real problem, "Sonic Update Manager", stays on my screen and said, Insert the "Sonic Update Manager", disk. Also, "Windows Installer", and "Microsoft.NET Framework", windows are on also. The Microsoft.NET says, Unhandled exception has occurred in a component in your application. And under Details it says, JIT Debugging / to enable "just in time", jit debugging, config file for this application. Must have the jit debugging value set in the system. windows. forms section. The application must also be compiled with debugging enable. It gives me an example. Well that's all it gives me, also I can't shut down my computer, unless I resort to pulling the power. Ed Kobal

Ask AI

AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date

Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI