hi
i thinking of using ..ShadowProtect Desktop 3.1 ..its a backup software …it has a 30 day trial ..before i start using the trial …i need some advice …is it a good enough backup software ..if anyone has used it please leave their comments about the software ..
I have not had any experience with Shadow Protect Desktop 3.1, but what would be the use of trial software for backing up your system as the backup would soon be out of date if you did not eventually purchase it.
I recommend Ghost or Acronis as I run both on different computers. In the long run the small cost involved is cheaper than loosing all your data if your HD is lost.
kind regards,
✨ Ask AI
AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date
Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI