This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
What the Tech Community

Hi, guys!

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

(I used to watch Magnum PI a lot ;) ) I spend way too much time on my pc. Lately, the most of my activity online has been on Runescape, the online adventure game. I'm no computer tech, and I'm looking for advice, but if I see a topic I can relate to and there is something in my personal experience that might help, I'll be happy to put in my 2 K. G. T.
Hello
[external image: Posted Image]

We are pleased you have found this great forum.

Please wait patiently for your HJT log to be analysed and do not be tempted to answer your own log. If you have had no answer in 5 days, post a gentle reminder here.

kind regards,
What do you mean do you need help on runescape or on your computer because I have played on runescape longer that even I would like to know. :unsure: