This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
What the Tech Community

City Slicker strides into the Saloon...

2 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Hi all! :welcome:

I've been told What the Tech is like a country town, compared to Geeks to Go (my home forum) which is like a city. Thought I'd check this place out and register :adios:

My user name on Geeks to Go is troy however it was taken here, I'd love to have it if you could give it to me :D My current user name here (fpvdrif6) is my former user name over at Geeks to Go. I'm also registered at OCAU and GeIL Unleashed, but I don't visit them much at all.

I'll check the place out a bit :thumbup:

Cheers to all,

Troy

EDIT: Many thanks to the Administators who have changed my display name for me! I'm now "Troy" :D
Hi Troy, and welcome to WTT :welcome: You will see certain similarities to G2G and a lot of differences…..Take a moment to have a good look round and post where you need, and help where you can Regards paws
[external image: Posted Image]

[external image: Posted Image]



Have a great time here Troy, enjoy yourself.

kind regards,

Hey Troy. [external image: Posted Image]

Nice to see you around here at WTT.

Really? You mean you're not sick of me from Geeks to Go yet? :rofl:

Thanks for all the nice welcomes. I have to admit, I really like some of the emoticons here that aren't on the Geeks to Go website!

Like these examples:

:smack: :popcorn: :pullhair: :woot:

Cheers

Troy

I've been told What the Tech is like a country town, compared to Geeks to Go (my home forum) which is like a city.

Really? Interesting comparison.
I have my own ideas, but anyone else from G2G care to comment?
Hey tallin, you sure were up early this morning! 4.38AM - my goodness! In case anybody is wondering, that link is a part of the private forums over at Geeks to Go, so unless you are signed in and have permissions to the Tech Academy, you will get an error! Troy
Troy -

So there you go, I thought you would get Troy if you asked nicely.

I know where that link takes you to. They are the folk it would interest.

Yes, I am an early bird, when you are as old as dirt, the best time to work on your computer is EARLY.
You will catch up one day when I am long gone, and realise that. :rofl:

Best regards,

So there you go, I thought you would get Troy if you asked nicely.

Except that I "forgot" to ask! I just received a PM from Doug over at Geeks to Go saying he would find out if it's available for me… And it all got done for me ;)

Thanks Doug! :notworthy:

Troy
You're welcome Troy.
And it is nice to see you here.

The actual work of obtaining your username, was courtesy of our fine Site Administrator — LDTate.