h1gg1
Topic Starter
I had an awful Trojan about a month ago - anyway decided to reload windows xp and i am sure i had overwritten the previous version.
I have also transfered all my music and pictures to my external hard drive to save space.
However when i look at properties on my 'c' drive it shows that approx 17gb have been used and there are only 3 left.
I have not that many programs on my pc - is this normal - does xp take up so much room?
If anybody can advise!
I have attached a HJT log for information.
Steve H1gg1.
EDITED by paws (HJT log removed & uplifted as an attachment)
HJTlog.txt
I have also transfered all my music and pictures to my external hard drive to save space.
However when i look at properties on my 'c' drive it shows that approx 17gb have been used and there are only 3 left.
I have not that many programs on my pc - is this normal - does xp take up so much room?
If anybody can advise!
I have attached a HJT log for information.
Steve H1gg1.
EDITED by paws (HJT log removed & uplifted as an attachment)
HJTlog.txt