This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
What the Tech Community

Greetings everyone :pullhair:

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

As my name states, I am a tech for Dell Computers. I have been a phone tech for Dell for 5 + years. I have heard many things over the years I can tell ya! (laughing) If anyone would like assistance from me, just let me know. I would be happy to help you in any way possible. Thanks!
Hi DellTech and a warm welcome to you from the WTT forums :welcome: There's plenty of folks here needing advice and assistance so please have a good look round and help where you feel it's appropriate. All the forums are open for you to help, with the exception of the malware removal forums (HJT logs etc) where special procedures apply. As you can appreciate a lot of people using the forums here, have Dell computers, some just need a gentle steer in the right direction…..whilst others need a more detailed and step by step approach……..however I guess you are totally used to that.. :) Regards paws