This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Spyware / Malware / Virus Removal

[Closed] Worm.bobic.cx

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Looking for the outcome? Ask AI

AVG keeps finding Worm.bobic.cx. I put it in the vault, deleted it and it made no difference. I have shredded the file, but its still being found. Anyone have any advice, because i have searched the internet and found no info about this. EDIT: I just found something interesting. When it asked me to delete it, it said that it was imbedded in a MCAFFEE archive. So I'd check dodgy versions of MCAFFEE.
[external image: Posted Image]

Sorry about the delay in responding :(

If you still need help, Scan again with HijackThis, and copy/paste" a new log file into this thread.

Also please describe how your computer behaves at the moment.

Ask AI

AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date

Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI