M moosenbabe Topic Starter Post #1February 18, 2008, 8:53 PM UTC Hi.. I have been here a long time ago when it was still Tom Coyote. Is there another hijack log place? Cause I asked for help a week or two ago on here, and no one ever answered me. I dont mean to sound mean.. but I dont know what to do!
R Rocky_Killer Post #2February 19, 2008, 1:46 AM UTC Hi, Navigate to :- http://forums.whatthetech.com/HijackThis_L…emoval_f27.html and start a new topic. Cheers Rocky_Killer
Tomk Post #3February 19, 2008, 1:53 AM UTC moosenbabe, Sorry to hear that no one has gotten back to you yet. There is often not enough experts to go around. The proper procedure when you haven't received a response in 5 days is posted here. Give that a try and I'd bet you'll get a response soon. Good Luck
Tomk Post #4February 20, 2008, 1:58 AM UTC moosenbabe, Looks like LDTate is on the job Your in good hands. Good luck!
M moosenbabe Post #5February 20, 2008, 10:59 AM UTC thanks for the help.. i will work on it later this morning!!