This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Spyware / Malware / Virus Removal

Please Help!

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Looking for the outcome? Ask AI

I would appreciate any help. My computer most certainly has viruses, and unidentified processes running. I am having programs shutting down and not responding. I have used several adaware and virus scans and nothing is picking these things up I have had a few people look at my computer but with nothing yet that can fix it. I am currently running my computer in safe mode with networking and really wanting to get this fixed as soon as possible. I would like to know if there is anything else that I should try before I just reformat the entire computer. Any assistance would be appreciated as I am at the end of what I know how to do! Thank you!
[external image: Posted Image]

Sorry about the delay in responding :(

If you still need help, Scan again with HijackThis, and copy/paste" a new log file into this thread.

Also please describe how your computer behaves at the moment.
Thank you for responding! I appreciate it! I actually had someone reformat my hard drive. :) :) Thank you. No more help at this time is needed. :) steveandhollyk

Ask AI

AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date

Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI