Hi, I was researching InprocServer32 registry issues and found this site. I was impressed with the vibe here and so thought I would sign in to learn more and perhaps get some help. I say perhaps because I dont know whether I have a problem or just need to do a bit of tidying up.
I will post my HJT log elswhere but would like to say thanks for this great site.
Please go to this LINK and give a gentle reminder after five days. Yes, it is a wait on some ocassions, but we must remember that all the experts are volunteers and give of their time when they are able.
When they finally get to your log, you can be assured you will get the very best of help. Please do not answer your own log as they will think one of the other experts is helping you and will proceed onto the next log in line.