This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Spyware / Malware / Virus Removal

registry problems .. hi jacked maybe?

11 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Looking for the outcome? Ask AI

I'm am a new member, but have read some post in the past … I have a Dell Dimension 8200 w/WinMe .. for awhile now, been having trouble getting some web sites my daughter & I used on a daily bases .. also having problems logging into several sites & some applications on my computer do not work anymore, MSN Messenger, Nero CD burner, Kodak picture transfers, etc … I've got Adware & Spybot on here & run them regularly… up until recently, had AVG & Norton's Virus programs, do not have either now, but am sure there's files still on here ..
My daughter did some research & downloaded a registry program which found alot of problems, but I suggested we put a Hi Jack log on here first before we use any of those suggestions .. here's my log file .. hope someone on here can help, as I am disabled & this is my life line to the world .. thanks in advance for any help anyone can give me ..

!:^)

vivian

Logfile of HijackThis v1.99.1
Scan saved at 7:03:20 PM, on 10/30/2005
Platform: Windows ME (Win9x 4.90.3000)
MSIE: Internet Explorer v6.00 SP1 (6.00.2800.1106)

Running processes:
C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM\KERNEL32.DLL
C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM\MSGSRV32.EXE
C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM\mmtask.tsk
C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM\MPREXE.EXE
C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM\MSTASK.EXE
C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM\STIMON.EXE
C:\PROGRAM FILES\EXECUTIVE SOFTWARE\DISKEEPERLITE\DKSERVICE.EXE
C:\WINDOWS\EXPLORER.EXE
C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM\SYSTRAY.EXE
C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM\LXAMSP32.EXE
C:\WINDOWS\TASKMON.EXE
C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM\SPOOL32.EXE
C:\PROGRAM FILES\AHEAD\INCD\INCD.EXE
C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM\WMIEXE.EXE
C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\DRIVERS\DCFSSVC.EXE
C:\PROGRAM FILES\SPYBOT - SEARCH & DESTROY\TEATIMER.EXE
C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM\RESTORE\STMGR.EXE
C:\PROGRAM FILES\LEXMARKX63\ACBTNMGR_X63.EXE
C:\PROGRAM FILES\LEXMARKX63\ACMONITOR_X63.EXE
C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM\LEXBCES.EXE
C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM\RPCSS.EXE
C:\MY DOCUMENTS\DL MY COMPUTER\HIJACKTHIS.EXE

R0 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Start Page =
R0 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Search,SearchAssistant =
R0 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Search,CustomizeSearch =
R0 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Local Page =
R0 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Local Page =
O2 - BHO: Yahoo! Toolbar Helper - {02478D38-C3F9-4EFB-9B51-7695ECA05670} - C:\PROGRAM FILES\YAHOO!\COMPANION\INSTALLS\CPN\YT.DLL
O2 - BHO: AcroIEHlprObj Class - {06849E9F-C8D7-4D59-B87D-784B7D6BE0B3} - C:\PROGRAM FILES\ADOBE\ACROBAT 6.0\READER\ACTIVEX\ACROIEHELPER.DLL
O2 - BHO: YahooTaggedBM Class - {65D886A2-7CA7-479B-BB95-14D1EFB7946A} - C:\PROGRAM FILES\YAHOO!\COMMON\YIETAGBM.DLL
O2 - BHO: UberButton Class - {5BAB4B5B-68BC-4B02-94D6-2FC0DE4A7897} - C:\PROGRAM FILES\YAHOO!\COMMON\YIESRVC.DLL
O2 - BHO: IE_PopupBlocker Class - {656EC4B7-072B-4698-B504-2A414C1F0037} - C:\PROGRAM FILES\CINCINNATI BELL DIAL-UP ACCELERATOR\PRPL_IEPOPUPBLOCKER.DLL
O2 - BHO: (no name) - {53707962-6F74-2D53-2644-206D7942484F} - C:\PROGRA~1\SPYBOT~1\SDHELPER.DLL
O3 - Toolbar: @msdxmLC.dll,-1@1033,&Radio - {8E718888-423F-11D2-876E-00A0C9082467} - C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM\MSDXM.OCX
O3 - Toolbar: Yahoo! Toolbar - {EF99BD32-C1FB-11D2-892F-0090271D4F88} - C:\PROGRAM FILES\YAHOO!\COMPANION\INSTALLS\CPN\YT.DLL
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [SystemTray] SysTray.Exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [LexmarkPrinTray] PrinTray.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [ScanRegistry] C:\WINDOWS\scanregw.exe /autorun
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [LoadPowerProfile] Rundll32.exe powrprof.dll,LoadCurrentPwrScheme
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [lxamsp32.exe] lxamsp32.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [TaskMonitor] C:\WINDOWS\taskmon.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [PCHealth] C:\WINDOWS\PCHealth\Support\PCHSchd.exe -s
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [InCD] C:\Program Files\Ahead\InCD\InCD.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [PCPitstop Optimize Registration Reminder] C:\PROGRAM FILES\PCPITSTOP\OPTIMIZE\Reminder.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [Dcfssvc] C:\WINDOWS\System32\Drivers\dcfssvc.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [QuickTime Task] "C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM\QTTASK.EXE" -atboottime
O4 - HKLM\..\RunServices: [*StateMgr] C:\WINDOWS\System\Restore\StateMgr.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\RunServices: [SchedulingAgent] mstask.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\RunServices: [StillImageMonitor] C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM\STIMON.EXE
O4 - HKLM\..\RunServices: [DkService] C:\Program Files\Executive Software\DiskeeperLite\DkService.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\RunServices: [KB891711] C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM\KB891711\KB891711.EXE
O4 - HKLM\..\RunServices: [LoadPowerProfile] Rundll32.exe powrprof.dll,LoadCurrentPwrScheme
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [SpybotSD TeaTimer] C:\PROGRAM FILES\SPYBOT - SEARCH & DESTROY\TeaTimer.exe
O4 - Startup: ACBTNMGR_X63.EXE.LNK = C:\Program Files\LexmarkX63\AcBtnMgr_X63.exe
O4 - Startup: ACMONITOR_X63.EXE.LNK = C:\Program Files\LexmarkX63\ACMonitor_X63.exe
O6 - HKCU\Software\Policies\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Restrictions present
O6 - HKCU\Software\Policies\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Control Panel present
O8 - Extra context menu item: E&xport to Microsoft Excel - res://C:\PROGRA~1\MICROS~1\OFFICE10\EXCEL.EXE/3000
O8 - Extra context menu item: Shorten URL - http://www.cjb.net/menuext.html
O8 - Extra context menu item: &Search - http://bar.mywebsearch.com/menusearch.html?p=ZZ
O8 - Extra context menu item: &AIM Search - res://C:\PROGRAM FILES\AIM TOOLBAR\AIMBAR.DLL/aimsearch.htm
O8 - Extra context menu item: &Yahoo! Search - file:///C:\Program Files\Yahoo!\Common/ycsrch.htm
O8 - Extra context menu item: Yahoo! &Dictionary - file:///C:\Program Files\Yahoo!\Common/ycdict.htm
O8 - Extra context menu item: Yahoo! &Maps - file:///C:\Program Files\Yahoo!\Common/ycmap.htm
O8 - Extra context menu item: Yahoo! &SMS - file:///C:\Program Files\Yahoo!\Common/ycsms.htm
O9 - Extra button: (no name) - {CD67F990-D8E9-11d2-98FE-00C0F0318AFE} - (no file)
O9 - Extra button: AIM - {AC9E2541-2814-11d5-BC6D-00B0D0A1DE45} - C:\PROGRAM FILES\AIM\AIM.EXE (file missing)
O9 - Extra button: Yahoo! Services - {5BAB4B5B-68BC-4B02-94D6-2FC0DE4A7897} - C:\PROGRAM FILES\YAHOO!\COMMON\YIESRVC.DLL
O9 - Extra button: Messenger - {FB5F1910-F110-11d2-BB9E-00C04F795683} - C:\PROGRA~1\MESSEN~1\MSMSGS.EXE
O9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem: MSN Messenger Service - {FB5F1910-F110-11d2-BB9E-00C04F795683} - C:\PROGRA~1\MESSEN~1\MSMSGS.EXE
O9 - Extra button: (no name) - {6685509E-B47B-4f47-8E16-9A5F3A62F683} - file://C:\PROGRAM FILES\EBATES_MOEMONEYMAKER\Sy350\Tp350\scri350a.htm (file missing) (HKCU)
O9 - Extra button: WeatherBug - {AF6CABAB-61F9-4f12-A198-B7D41EF1CB52} - C:\Program Files\AWS\WeatherBug\Weather.exe (file missing) (HKCU)
O12 - Plugin for .spop: C:\PROGRA~1\INTERN~1\Plugins\NPDocBox.dll
O14 - IERESET.INF: START_PAGE_URL=http://www.cincinnatibell.com/
O15 - Trusted Zone: *.travelocity.com
O16 - DPF: {30528230-99F7-4BB4-88D8-FA1D4F56A2AB} (YInstStarter Class) - C:\Program Files\Yahoo!\Common\yinsthelper.dll
O16 - DPF: {0E5F0222-96B9-11D3-8997-00104BD12D94} (PCPitstop Utility) - http://www.pcpitstop.com/pcpitstop/PCPitStop.CAB
O16 - DPF: {AE1C01E3-0283-11D3-9B3F-00C04F8EF466} (HeartbeatCtl Class) - http://fdl.msn.com/zone/datafiles/heartbeat.cab
O16 - DPF: {8714912E-380D-11D5-B8AA-00D0B78F3D48} (Yahoo! Webcam Upload Wrapper) - http://chat.yahoo.com/cab/yuplapp.cab
O16 - DPF: {9522B3FB-7A2B-4646-8AF6-36E7F593073C} (cpbrkpie Control) - http://a19.g.akamai.net/7/19/7125/1437/ftp…23/cpbrkpie.cab
O16 - DPF: Yahoo! Chat - http://us.chat1.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/i/cha…t/c381/chat.cab
O16 - DPF: Yahoo! Literati - http://download.games.yahoo.com/games/clients/y/tt3_x.cab
O16 - DPF: Yahoo! Word Racer - http://download.games.yahoo.com/games/clients/y/wt1_x.cab
O16 - DPF: {CA797B15-445F-4AA9-9828-8A88502F560F} (Uninstall Control) - http://www.worldwinner.com/games/shared/uninstall.cab
O16 - DPF: Yahoo! Spelldown - http://download.games.yahoo.com/games/clients/y/sdt1_x.cab
O16 - DPF: Yahoo! Graffiti - http://download.games.yahoo.com/games/clients/y/grt5_x.cab
O16 - DPF: {B38870E4-7ECB-40DA-8C6A-595F0A5519FF} (MsnMessengerSetupDownloadControl Class) - http://messenger.msn.com/download/MsnMesse…pDownloader.cab
O16 - DPF: {CE28D5D2-60CF-4C7D-9FE8-0F47A3308078} (ActiveDataInfo Class) - http://www.symantec.com/techsupp/asa/ctrl/SymAData.cab
O16 - DPF: {1F2F4C9E-6F09-47BC-970D-3C54734667FE} (LSSupCtl Class) - http://www.symantec.com/techsupp/asa/ctrl/LSSupCtl.cab
O16 - DPF: {01012101-5E80-11D8-9E86-0007E96C65AE} (SupportSoft Script Runner Class) - http://www.symantec.com/techsupp/asa/ctrl/tgctlsr.cab

It's been 6 days since I posted this … here's the link to it .. hope I'm doing this right, lol

thanks,
viv

http://forums.tomcoyote.org/index.php?act=…sult_type=posts


replied

hi vivian,

your log dosnt look bad as far as malware goes.

lets start with the hjt log:

first temporarily disable spybots tea timer as it may prevent hjt "fixing" it. after running hjt enable it again.
start HJT, click on "none of the above, just start the program" next click the "Scan" button. Check these items, then close all windows and click "Fix Checked"

O16 - DPF: {CA797B15-445F-4AA9-9828-8A88502F560F} (Uninstall Control) - http://www.worldwinner.com/games/shared/uninstall.cab
————————————————————-

AVG & Norton's Virus programs,

you should only use one AV program, but you need at least one thats kept updated and active. if you havent yet i would uninstall one via add/remove programs panel.

i suggest two apps,both free
tweakNow regcleaner standard:
http://www.tweaknow.com/RegCleaner.html
and ccleaner:
http://www.ccleaner.com/ccdownload.asp

see if that helps any………..shelf life
Hi Ron,
Sorry it's taken me so long to get back with you .. I should have mentioned, am disabled & my computer is my life line to the outside world .. just my hands are acting up lately, so it's hard to type..
I did run Hi Jack this again, took off what you suggested .. I downloaded Ccleaner, but for some reason, something is stopping it from opening .. I'm downloading Tweak now to see if I can get it to run & clean up my registry .. all the old ones that aren't on here anymore … maybe that will help …
I think I confused you .. I don't have either AVG or Norton's on here right now .. did have both at different times. I'm going to put AVG back on here since Norton's takes too much resourses to load .. then, it goes down real fast when I'm on line & have to reboot continuously ..
Another thing I forgot to mention I was having problems with is Windows Update .. it won't scan my computer, keeps telling me there's a problem with the date, but I've gone to Windows & done everything they said .. my time is correct by the way .. is there maybe a different forum that could you could sending me too? .. since you don't see any problem with my registry .. if it's not that, it has to be something .. something has to be making me have all these problems ..
Again, thanks for trying to help me out .. and sorry it took me so long to get back to you .. thanks again,
vivian
hi vivian

welcome back. forget ccleaner. lets try this:

Click Start>Run then type %temp%
Hit OK. Delete all the files you can.

Empty your Temp folders. Go to Start > Run and type:cleanmgr. Windows will scan. When done check these 3 and press *ok* to remove:

Temporary Files
Temporary Internet Files
Recycle Bin

using explorer(right click on start>explore) drill down to these >>> you want to delete whats >inside< the folder, not the folder itself<<

C:\Documents and Settings\-Your Profile-\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\ (will dump all your cached internet content including cookies)

C:\Documents and Settings\-Your Profile-\Local Settings\Temp\

C:\Documents and Settings\-Any other users Profile-\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\

C:\Documents and Settings\-Any other users Profile-\Local Settings\Temp\

click start->settings->control panel->internet options->programs tab->RESET WEB SETTINGS
—————————————————————–
see if link helps:
http://v4.windowsupdate.microsoft.com/troubleshoot/

do you have the original windows Me install CD?

shelf life
Hi Ron,
Again .. have to say I'm sorry for not getting back to you .. this computer hasn't let me log in here, am on another person's computer right now .. I have to get this thing running right, can't afford a new computer at this time .. am disabled, so this is my life line to meeting people, lol
OK .. I tried everything you suggested .. but nothing has helped .. I think reformating it is what I'm going to have to do to get it working right again .. one thing though, I never did find those folder in C that you wanted me to delete .. well, what was inside them .. I looked for a long time, but could not find any folders labled, C:\Documents and Settings anywhere on this computer .. also, I delete the temp, temp internet files & recycle bin before I log off every time .. have done that for a long time ..
I do have all the cd's for ME .. I've put AVG back on here right after I started having trouble .. so, no virus' have been found ..
But, I want to thank you for trying to help me .. I really appeciate all the advise you've given me ..

thank you,
vivian
hi vivian,

welcome back. no problem, sometimes i dont hear back at all. look just to rule out trojans you can try a 30 day free trial version of trojan hunter:

http://www.trojanhunter.com/

or a squared free or a squared personal, 30 day trial version:

http://www.emsisoft.com/en/
———————————————————-
windows can get gunked up over time, a format/ reinstall could do wonders for your computer.

shelf life

Ok .. I'll check both of those out when I get home & I swear, I'll let ya know what I find .. and it won't be another almost 2 weeks before i do, :D
yeah, I know how badly computers can get gunked up .. I've had this one for 4 years now & it's had several other people using it in that amount of time .. I understand how we can pick up things as we go our merry surfing way on the internet … and of course, all the programs we put on here & take off can do it too .. lol
thanks,
!:^)
viv

Hi,
I just finished installing those programs & had them both do a scan .. the Trojan Hunter found 2 adware trojans on here & the A-Sqaure found no spyware at all .. but it hasn't helped .. still can't get into some sites we regualrly visit .. am seriously thinking of reformatting it .. had to do it a couple years ago .. had a virus on here from my grandson's surfing that even Norton's couldn't remove .. but, if ya got any other suggestion, am game to try them … especailly since that takes over 6 hours to finish, after ya go & update everything again …

!:^)
viv
hi vivian, iam out of ideas. youve run several malware programs, everything looks good there. you ran tweaknow, cccleaner. i reformat mine at least once a year. a reformat may do wonders for you. i create a folder on my desktop called Keep Me. then i drag drop stuff to the folder, like photos, software licensce keys, text documents, even IE favorites can be exported there. stuff like software can be reinstalled from cd or redownloaded off the internet. once you have what you want, burn the file to cd. reformat reinstall windows. youve down it once, did you notice any improvement then?
hi vivian, something else to try. little eagle pointed out that this entry in you hjt log needs to go. go to start>run> type in msconfig. windows config. utility should open. under the startup tab look for a line that has this (below) in it. click on the checkmark so that it is removed. (unchecked) click apply then ok. reboot computer once. this will prevent the item from being loaded on each startup……shelf life KB891711.EXE
I had already unchecked that KB891711.exe not long after I posted here .. since all my problems started not long after I downloaded that update from Micosoft … so thoght maybe that was it .. yes, when I reformatted before, it did run better for a long time .. but, like I said before, had my grandson on here lot this summer before all this happened .. kept think ing maybe he'd downloaded something that was messing things up … butttt ….. I found out what was causing all my problems with the logging into web sites & my mailboxes .. you're not going to believe this, lol .. it was that stupid software I had to download for my dial up .. an accelerator, called propel .. even though I had posted on here, I was still trying to research it on line .. just about everyday, I would put what problems I was having into google or yahoo , to see if someone out there maybe had this problem before .. this afternoon, I found a page from a forum I'd never been too, that this guy was having the same problem .. they had asked him if he had an accelerator & he did .. they told him to take it off & his problsm wasa solved .. so, I thought, hell, why not, can't hurt & I can always put it back on if it wasn't the problem … but it was … I feel so stupid for not thinking of that … I want to thank you so so much for helping me out on this .. everything you suggested has helped .. the Trogan hunter found those adware trojans on here, where the ADWARe program I had didn't & the Asquare has been helping me stop progrms from loading on here without my permission .. I'm definitely going to recommend this forum & you to everyone who needs help with their computer .. thanks again … !:^) viv
hi vivian,
good to see you got it straightend out. those accelerators are pretty much worthless. propel, i will remember that for future reference. you dont get off that easy though! i leave you with some reading material to fall asleep by.

shelf life

All it takes is a few changes:


Make sure you keep your Windows OS current by visiting Windows update
occasionaly to download and install any critical updates and service packs. With out these you are leaving the backdoor open.

Also download, install and keep updated- Antivirus Software (and use only one):
Free for home users:
avast! 4 Home Edition Download
AVG free version 7.0
AntiVir Personal Edition

Adjust your browser settings: Change your(active x) settings in IE. With IE open go to tools, internet options, security tab. Click on the internet globe, then custom level. Set the first option "download signed active x controls" to prompt, the next two to disable. Read more:
Internet Explorer Privacy & Security Settings
Working with Internet Explorer 6 Security
Many exploits are directed at Internet Explorer, you dont have to use it. Try a different browser.
Like Firefox,
And Pegasus Mail for a safer e-mail, no tweaking needed.

Outlook Express with the default settings is not secure. It will run scripts, download images etc, just like a browser.
look here
and here


Install a firewall. A firewall will control what comes in from the internet and what leaves your computer to the internet. A firewall will also alert you when a application trys to connect to the internet from your computer, this is a good way to catch crapware or trojans, trying to connect out bound from your computer- whats that and why does it need a internet connection? You can deny it access it until more investigation is done. Zone Alarm is a free and easy to use firewall, that will provide in and outbound protection. Microsoft XP firewall only provides inbound protection. SP2 adds in and out bound protection which is better than nothing, but is not as robust as third party firewalls, Be sure to run only >one< firewall.If you use another, be sure to disable XP's built in firewall. If you use Zone Alarm learn what needs/uses your internet connection. If something unusal or out of the ordinary "asks" deny it access until more investigation is done.
Zone Alarm
Kerio Personal Firewall
Outpost Firewall
Sygate Personal Firewall
Tiny Firewall
BlackIce



Download one or two of these, install and update before using:(if these are constantly finding malware, then you need to make changes to your browser and or your habits)
CounterSpy Free trial version
Spybot Search and destroy
Ad-Aware SE Personal edition
Microsoft AntiSpyware (beta version)
Becarful with spyware "removers and scanners"– there are many "rogue/suspect" programs that "claim to remove" spyware.Check here first.

Other programs to consider:
Process Guard stop events/processes with user intervention
System Safety Monitor beta version stop events/processes with user intervention
SpywareBlaster add security to IE
IE-SPYAD adds adware peddlers sites/domains to IE restricted zone
CleanUp cleans out temps,history, autoforms etc

AntiTrojan software to fill in the gap:
a2 free
Ewido Security Suite
Trojan Hunter (30 day trial version)
TDS-3 trail version discontinued as of 07/05
Tauscan trial version


Learn More:
Browser Checkup
Parasite Free
Safe Hex
Shelf Lifes site
Home Computer Security
Wilders Security Advisors

Watch what you download, and where you download it from. Many programs come bundled with extra software.You may be installing more than you think. Make sure you understand what it is you will be downloading and installing to your computer. Visit the makers website, learn more about the program, Does the program you want come bundled with other "3rd party" programs? What do the 3rd party programs do? Will they deliver ads? Track your surfing habits?. Read the EULA agreement, you know, that paragraph of stuff you "agree to" before the software installs? If you search hard enough you can always find a "clean" alternative to any software. Stay away from warez and crack sites. Becarful what you download from file sharing networks. If you are not sure, scan it with your Antivirus app. A small file (in KB) is probably not what you think it is. Do you trust the source?

shelf life's File Sharing Tips:
Dont have it start with windows, if you see the icon it may be running
Dont run it 24/7
Limit bandwidth if possible. Isp's have bandwidth caps.no need to call attention to yourself,besides running wide open will affect your download/upload activity.
Dont share a huge amount of files
Random is good, stay out of sharing rooms
Scan downloads with AV/antitrojan apps before launching
Glad we could be of assistance. This topic is now closed. If you wish it reopened, please send us an email (Click for address) with a link to your thread.

Do not bother contacting us if you are not the topic starter. A valid, working link to the closed topic is required along with the user name used. If the user name does not match the one in the thread linked, the email will be deleted.
Make sure you use proper prevention to keep from having problems occur to your computer in the future.

Coyote's Installed programs for prevention:

http://forums.tomcoyote.org/index.php?showtopic=31418

The help you receive here is free. If you wish to show your appreciation, then you may donate to help keep us online.

Visit the CoyoteStore http://TomCoyote.org/coyotestore.php

Ask AI

AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date

Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI