This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
What the Tech Community

Aloha

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

:welcome:
Interesting topic title but we're hardly masters, we're really not any better or more noble than the average user in general.

I see you've already posted a HijackThis log. Replies here are usually speedy, usually no longer than 2 days but we're not perfect and some posts do get overlooked, so if your post isn't replied to with 5 days, go here.

:welcome:
Interesting topic title but we're hardly masters, we're really not any better or more noble than the average user in general.

I see you've already posted a HijackThis log. Replies here are usually speedy, usually no longer than 2 days but we're not perfect and some posts do get overlooked, so if your post isn't replied to with 5 days, go here.


hehe, no matter what, u guys r great , i have read quite a few post n u guys managed to solve d problems, keep it up ! :thumbup:
Hello Zenny,

I would like to add my Welcome to you. I agree with you the volunteers on here are far beyond the call of duty. It is great when we see we have helped in some small way, but over on the HJT FORUM they are masters at what they do.

Enjoy the forum and do have a good look around.

kind regards, :D