This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
What the Tech Community

Hello

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Just a quick "Hi" . I am a poor guy who gets everyone elses computer problems dumped on me. So hopefully I can share some of my knowledge with others.Agroom :)

Just a quick "Hi" . I am a poor guy who gets everyone elses computer problems dumped on me. So hopefully I can share some of my knowledge with others.

Agroom :)

Hi 'agroom',

Great to have you here at WhatThetech. A sincere welcome to you and yes lots to read and learn.

Post and visit us when you can. Thanks for joining up to this great forum.

kind regards,
Hello and Welcome, agroom.

That's kinda how I first got involved in helping too.
I was the first to bring my own computer into the office.
Later, as the office started providing computers, others naturally brought questions to me.
That was in the Apple IIe days of my computing.

doug