This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
What the Tech Community

Hi Guys

2 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Hi am trying this as a last resort I've tried every spyware removal tool under the sun but avast keeps coming up with more trojans .some downloader hidden in my system I was playing a pc game and the disk was clicking in my cd rom drive , so stupid me tried to down load a no cd crack how dumb was that? after that all hell broke loose I've somewhat got it under control now but avast keeps finding trojan horses every half hour or so any ideas? I appreciat you guys volinteer your services and would be glad of any help you could offer thanks Tom Russell
Hi tom russell Sorry to hear about your troubles :pullhair: but welcome to our forums. I see you've posted your log in the appropriate forum. Help is on the way :thumbup: Good Luck, Tomk

Hi tom russell

Sorry to hear about your troubles :pullhair: but welcome to our forums.

I see you've posted your log in the appropriate forum.

Help is on the way :thumbup:

Good Luck,

Tomk


Haven't seen you around much before, I see you're a Freshman, sounds like you're back in High School doesn't it? :rofl:
I hope the training goes well and you eventually graduate, malware fighters are as sought after these days as Paris Hilton's video once was. :lol:
Hello tom russell and welcome to WTT!

I'm pleased to meet you and hope you enjoy your stay.

Please post any questions you may have in the appropriate forums.

I also suggest you have a read of this forum.

Regards Jason

Haven't seen you around much before, I see you're a Freshman, sounds like you're back in High School doesn't it? :rofl:
I hope the training goes well and you eventually graduate, malware fighters are as sought after these days as Paris Hilton's video once was. :lol:


Now that you're no longer a Senior I guess I don't have to worry about your flushing my head. :smack:

Tomk

Now that you're no longer a Senior I guess I don't have to worry about your flushing my head. :smack:

Tomk

I wouldn't do such a thing just because someone's a Freshman, I can't stand bullies! :)