This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Software

Browser Optimizer Decads

11 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Looking for the outcome? Ask AI



I ran some spy ware scans earlier with no indications of spy ware. 4 different programs: zone alarm pro, super anti pysware, spybot search and destroy, & spy ware terminator. Will try the log.

The game was free because of offer I completed but it isn't freeware (they normally charge for it).


I would like you to read this

As you can see, the game wasn't entirely "free". :(

Regards Abydos

I ran some spy ware scans earlier with no indications of spy ware. 4 different programs: zone alarm pro, super anti pysware, spybot search and destroy, & spy ware terminator. Will try the log.

The game was free because of offer I completed but it isn't freeware (they normally charge for it).


I would like you to read this

As you can see, the game wasn't entirely "free". :(

Regards Abydos


Well I guess that I caught it before it was able to harm my system or cause any annoyances. I was able to uninstall that "optimizer" & I didn't find any of the files that were listed on the page. I didn't have any pop ups either. I ran AVG anti spy ware in safe mode & all I got were tracking cookies which I'm guessing isn't even worth putting up on the site. I'll run the software liked to this page though to see if it catches anything.
If that program came with the game then I think they install it on everybody's computer including those that buy it. The only thing different that I did was take a little survey that earned me a coupon code for this the game I got. I'm not going to get anything else from them.
PC Pit stop results didn't show anything about viruses/spy ware. I don't wish to share the link on my system info to the rest of the world.

Ask AI

AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date

Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI