GeorgeBL
Topic Starter
:: Attention ::
I would very much appreciate if / when a professional user stumbles over this post, they could post their opinion in regard to the application if it has previously caused negative results.
Advanced Process Termination
Since I'm not advertising I'll spare you the long story, this program tries a variety of different methods to kill any ruining process it detects, not on its own mind you, but only those you select, its sort of like Task Manager packing a mini-gun, the documentation on the site is easy to understand. This program can be useful in terminating most undesirable processes. As well as some harder to terminate legitimate processes (at your own risk).
Note: Some W32 worms are immune to the various termination methods, no matter how extreme
I run script blockers on Firefox so I am unaware as to any pop-ups that the site (www.diamondcs.com.au) may generate but it gave me no issues.
G'day all.
I would very much appreciate if / when a professional user stumbles over this post, they could post their opinion in regard to the application if it has previously caused negative results.
Advanced Process Termination
Since I'm not advertising I'll spare you the long story, this program tries a variety of different methods to kill any ruining process it detects, not on its own mind you, but only those you select, its sort of like Task Manager packing a mini-gun, the documentation on the site is easy to understand. This program can be useful in terminating most undesirable processes. As well as some harder to terminate legitimate processes (at your own risk).
Note: Some W32 worms are immune to the various termination methods, no matter how extreme
I run script blockers on Firefox so I am unaware as to any pop-ups that the site (www.diamondcs.com.au) may generate but it gave me no issues.
G'day all.