This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Spyware / Malware / Virus Removal

[Closed] Someone Pleeeease Help Me!

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Looking for the outcome? Ask AI

I really need help to remove this virus. My computer is soooo slow and worst of all I can't play my game. Also I can not seem to post my log.

I really need help to remove this virus. My computer is soooo slow and worst of all I can't play my game. Also I can not seem to post my log.

What's going wrong when you try to post your log? Is HijackThis not working, or are you having difficulties to copy and paste the log here?
Sorry! My computer is really slow. When I run my Hijack This log. There is not an optio for me to copy and paste. I can't even right click to pull up a quick menu.
Hi :)

Please follow these instructions for creating a HijackThis log -

Download HJTInstall.exe to your desktop.

  • Doubleclick HJTInstall.exe to install HijackThis.
  • By default it will install to C:\Program Files\Trend Micro\HijackThis .
  • Click on Install.
  • It will create a HijackThis icon on the desktop.
  • Once installed, it will launch Hijackthis.
  • Click on the Do a system scan and save a logfile button. It will scan and the log should open in Notepad. Post the contents of that log in your next reply.

Don't use the AnalyseThis button, its findings are dangerous if misinterpreted.
Don't have Hijackthis fix anything yet. Most of what it finds will be harmless or even required.

Ask AI

AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date

Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI