This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Hardware

JetWay V600DAP SATA drivers

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Looking for the outcome? Ask AI

Simple problem, eh? :)

I play a little with old hardware, like the mentioned JetWay V600DAP mobo and to test if the SATA working and to can use the mobo as kind of testing mobo, I need the SATA drivers thre - the 138k big driver:
http://www.jetway.com.tw/oldweb/evisn/down…ver/index-1.htm
drvdisk.zip - (10/23/05) - 138K - SATA - V600DAP serial ATA disk driver

However all there mirrors resulting "Not Found". A little rapidshare help with it, anyone can provide? I tried Google, but no luck. Also nothing V600DAP related on eMule (surprisingly) …

Google search: V600DAP SATA driver download
give me for example this page
http://download.jetway.com.tw/download.asp…p;sword=V600DAP
…but there is only the SATA floppy stuff necessary for installing windows on SATA drive, not the SATA drivers for windows itself that I need. The Windows used are XP SP1.0a and they instead of SATA disk display the message that says there is a unknown RAID device… :(
Evil idea! Drivers extracted from the floppy SATA install here:
http://download.jetway.com.tw/download.asp…p;sword=V600DAP

Are now there for anyone to download - JetWay V600DAP SATA drivers for Windows XP, Windows 2000, Windows NT and even Windows 2003 in 64bit version
http://rapidshare.com/files/83340946/V600DAP_SATA_driver.zip

I have my doubts, tough, how one can made ANY 64bit CPU working in the JetWay V600DAP, but what the hell… :)

Under WinXP my SATA HDD is just copying the data as we speak - restart required and drivers works like a charm!

Ask AI

AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date

Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI