This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Spyware / Malware / Virus Removal

[Closed] WINDOWS\system32\ezzhjmt.dll

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Looking for the outcome? Ask AI

Help me please!! I keep getting a Trojan detected pop up from my McAfee Virus software. Is there anyone who can help me remove it or tell me what I need to do! PLEASE!! I have alot of pictures on my computer that I am desperate to save! Here is what I get for the file path: D:\WINDOWS\system32\ezzhjmt.dll Thank you in advance!! Audrey :o
Hello and welcome to the forum. Sorry about the delay in responding :( If you still need help, Scan again with HijackThis, and copy/paste" a new log file into this thread. Also please describe how your computer behaves at the moment.

Ask AI

AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date

Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI