Andrew1985
Topic Starter
Hi Everyone,
New to the forum and come to you with a problem which i hope someone here could give me some advice. I have recently been bombarded with trojan viruses!!! Have managed to get rid of them all but the one:
Trojan:Win32/Warece.A
This trojan has the source file of c:\windows\system32\wowfx.dll
I have tried to delete this file by using safe mode and also malware software, however i ave had no luck! I have posted this topic here because some of the topics are related to this on this forum. If anyone can help me and talk me through the process of getting rid of this trojan, please reply!!!
Thanks in advance
Andrew
New to the forum and come to you with a problem which i hope someone here could give me some advice. I have recently been bombarded with trojan viruses!!! Have managed to get rid of them all but the one:
Trojan:Win32/Warece.A
This trojan has the source file of c:\windows\system32\wowfx.dll
I have tried to delete this file by using safe mode and also malware software, however i ave had no luck! I have posted this topic here because some of the topics are related to this on this forum. If anyone can help me and talk me through the process of getting rid of this trojan, please reply!!!
Thanks in advance
Andrew