Build Theme!
  •  
  • Infected?

WE'RE SURE THAT YOU'LL LOVE US!

Hey there! :wub: Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account. When you create an account, we remember exactly what you've read, so you always come right back where you left off. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. You can like posts to share the love. :D Join 91913 other members! Anybody can ask, anybody can answer. Consistently helpful members may be invited to become staff. Here's how it works. Virus cleanup? Start here -> Malware Removal Forum.

Try What the Tech -- It's free!

Photo

internet explorer

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Kyace

Kyace

• Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 29 December 2007 - 03:59 PM

Hello,

Ive been having some serious problems with my computer. ive been getting this IMSORRYInternet Speed Monitor window in my internet explorer so i googled it came across your site and went ahead and did what you guys suggested to someone else with the similar problem. i was wondering if you guys could take a look at the log that was made for me and give me your imputs on it.
Edited by paws, (Combofix log uplifted as attachment) Attached File  Combofix_log.txt   14.17KB   100 downloads
Thank you for your time,

Kyace

Edited by paws, 29 December 2007 - 04:39 PM.

Advertisements

Register to Remove

#2 tallin

tallin

SuperMember

• Authentic Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,341 posts

Posted 29 December 2007 - 04:21 PM

Hi Kyace, I have requested your post be moved to the correct forum. Kind regards,

#3 Kyace

Kyace

• Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 29 December 2007 - 04:35 PM

my apologizes

#4 paws

paws

Tech Team

• Administrator
  • 5,994 posts

Posted 29 December 2007 - 05:00 PM

Hi Kyace,
No worries, and welcome to the WTT forum.

You will see that I have edited your post as we don't analyse HiJackThis (HJT) or Combofix logs on this subforum. I have uplifted your Combofix log as an attachment as if folks "find" it(using a search engine) here on the wrong forum, we could get swamped here with logs.

It would be wise for you to go here:

http://forums.whatth...ers_t34502.html

read the instructions carefully and then post your HJT log as described (but please don't post it as an attachment, use copy and paste)
There is no need to run Combofix again unless your trusted adviser asks you to, but please copy and paste your Combofix at the end of your HJT log in the malware removal forum.

It's important that you only make a single post in the malware removal forum (avoid if you can the temptation to add another post or do a follow up until a trusted adviser has responded to you) . This is because the experts on that forum look first for posts with no responses and might not reply to you as quickly as normal if you have "replied" to your own post, thinking perhaps that one of their colleagues had already responded to you.
Having said that there are often more folks seeking detailed advice and instructions than there are trained and expert malware fighters so if you can please try and be patient.(although I know this can be tough.
Regards
paws
The help you receive here is free. If you wish to show your appreciation, then you may donate to help keep us online. http://www.whatthetech.com/donate

#5 tallin

tallin

SuperMember

• Authentic Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,341 posts

Posted 29 December 2007 - 05:25 PM

my apologizes

Absolutely no apology needed, we are all learning from this great forum. I do hope the experts will be able to read your log soon. They are very busy and added to that this is holiday time and many are having a break.

All the best to you,

Best regards, :thumbup: