In any case, it is pointing to your RAM. You can test your RAM using one of these programs. Both require you to create and boot to a bootable floppy or CD to run the diagnostics. Using the floppy method is generally easier and yet another reason I still include floppy drives in all my new PC builds. However, the CD method is just as effective at detecting RAM problems. Allow the diagnostics to run for several passes or even overnight. You should have no reported errors.
Windows Memory Diagnostic - see the easy to follow instructions under Quick Start Information. MemTest86+ - an excellent how-to guide is available here.
Also, you should check the game website for updates, and possibly new drivers for your graphics system.
If it is that game only, and your computer works fine otherwise, then I would suspect the game. I suggest you check the game maker's website for updates or their tech support for solutions.
✨ Ask AI
AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date
Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI