This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Spyware / Malware / Virus Removal

It's been seven days.....

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Looking for the outcome? Ask AI

I posted on November 20th regarding a computer that I believe to be infected with spyware and browser hijackers and have yet to receive a response. My son was working on a computer in a few weeks ago, and he was helped fairly quickly. I'm wondering if I may have posted incorrectly??? I looked for guidelines on what to do in such cases, but found none. Any help is greatly appreciated. thank you, 111mike

Ask AI

AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date

Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI