Hi, I'm new. I am having problems with trojans on both my desktop and laptop computers arg! I can't seem to get response to my HJT log on techsupportforums so I'm going to see if you guys can help. Anyway, I might see you in the malware forum!
Hello unklejman and welcome to WTT!
It's good to have you here and I hope we can give you some assistance. First of all though, when you receive a response to your thread in either forum, please request the thread in the other forum be closed. For example, if you receive a response from you thread in this forum before you receive a response in techsupportforums, please request the techsupportforums topic be closed and let them know you'll be receiving help here (and vice-versa). In this way, the efforts are not duplicated to produce the same results. If you have any questions on this, please ask. In either case, the HJT forums are usually quite busy and some wait time is to be expected. Please be patient, as our forum is no acception.
Regards,
Ax
It's good to have you here and I hope we can give you some assistance. First of all though, when you receive a response to your thread in either forum, please request the thread in the other forum be closed. For example, if you receive a response from you thread in this forum before you receive a response in techsupportforums, please request the techsupportforums topic be closed and let them know you'll be receiving help here (and vice-versa). In this way, the efforts are not duplicated to produce the same results. If you have any questions on this, please ask. In either case, the HJT forums are usually quite busy and some wait time is to be expected. Please be patient, as our forum is no acception.
Regards,
Ax
Thanks I'll be sure to do that, but I doubt it will be replied to as I posted it probably 2 or more weeks ago.