This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Spyware / Malware / Virus Removal

[Closed] security toolbar7.1 virus

15 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Looking for the outcome? Ask AI

Hi :) Alright, I'm going to ask the community for a bit of help on this one. Surely there will be someone who has an idea to solve your problem ;) I'll get back to you when I have a potential fix.
ok thank you so much for all of your time and help. Our computer is running so much better now. I do believe that it is the javascript however. My husband tried that employment site again after i rebooted and still nothing. I seen at the bottom the link for the page to open was something like 'java script:openKWSpage()" and it was similar when he tried that site. I have followed all of the instructions that you have given me to check if the java was running, and it was all correct. Once again. thank you for your time. I have never had such an easy experience trying to deal with a problem on my computer. I have already recommended many people to this site. THANK YOU FOR MAKING MY COMPUTER RUN AGAIN!!!!! NO MORE POP-UPS!!! Its great!

Once again. thank you for your time. I have never had such an easy experience trying to deal with a problem on my computer. I have already recommended many people to this site. THANK YOU FOR MAKING MY COMPUTER RUN AGAIN!!!!! NO MORE POP-UPS!!! Its great!

You're welcome :) To fix the problem with the Kasperksy Online Scan, try the following:

Please go to this site and follow the instructions to enable JavaScript for the appropriate browser, then try the Kaspersky Online Scan again.

If it still doesn't work, try this direct link to the Kapsersky Online Scan.

Ask AI

AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date

Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI