This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Software

which driver ?

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Looking for the outcome? Ask AI

Hi there, I'm looking for some help to find the correct drivers to download. My computer is a Optiplex GX620. My computer had a virus so I wiped the drive and installed a copy of windows xp service pk 2. I've already had a look for the drivers needed but alas I'm not having any luck. If someone could point me in the right direction I'd be very grateful. I'll check back in incase I can be of any! assistance Cheers.
Yeah - My XP is home edition and my computer is made by Dell. It has ; Pentium [4] CPU 2.40 Ghz 2.39Ghz, 256 Mb of RAM That's all I've got for now.

Ask AI

AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date

Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI