This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Discussion

Missing Dll For Running Hijackthis

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

I downloaded HijackThis but when I try to run the .exe I get the following error message: "A required .DLL file MSVBVM60.DLL was not found." Any help appreciated. I am running Win95 and IE 5.5. Thanks.
Go to Mircosoft.com & search for the DLL

It is one related to Visual Basic (the language HJT is written in).

I had the same problem on my daughters PC (she had Windows '98).

If you're missing that, then you're probably missing other updates as well.

:)

Added in edit:

This is the direct link (I think):
http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details…DD-CDF2D29A79D5

However, I still suggest you check for other updates to your OS