This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Software

Event ID 6008 in Vista

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Looking for the outcome? Ask AI

Intel Quad Core E6850 3.0Ghz @ 3.5Ghz Asus Striker Extreme Crucial DDR2 BallistiX PC6400 4000MB CL4 MSI NX8800GTX OC Edition Chieftec 560W Powersupply 3x SATA2 disks 1x IDE Disk Creative Soundblaster X-Fi Extreme Gamer Logitech G15 Version 1 Logitech G7 Logitech 5.1 Speakers So when i'm playing a game the suddenly goes black and it looks like vista goes into sleep mode. This is the error from Event Viewer. Then I had to restart the pc, it doesnt help with ctrl alt del. Any idea wtf this is? Im getting tired of this, Every part I have in my computer is brand new and I had exactly the same problem with my old pc, but then I was running Vista 32bit. - - 6008 2 0 0x80000000000000 50555 System Predator - 18:52:15 10.11.2007 9621 D7070B0006000A00120034000F006901D7070B0006000A00110034000F0069013C0000003C000 00000000000000000000000000000000000100000000000000

Ask AI

AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date

Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI