suhail
Topic Starter
Hi I have been having this problem where when I play a media player like real or windows, my computer crashes and restarts. I have vista ultimate. I thought it was real player so I uninstalled it but when it happened when opening a file using windows media player, I thought something is fishy. This is what I have:
seasonic s12 600Watx12v power supply
e4300
evga 8800gtx
corsair xms2 pc6400c4 2GB
asus p5b deluxe
By the way when I turn on my PC, after the asus logo comes up, I hear a beep followed by this:
"No IDE master HDD detected
Press f1 to resume"
Anyhow, when I restarted PC I got this message:
Windows has recovered from an unexpected shutdown
Windows can check online for a solution to the problem.
Problem signature:
Problem Event Name: BlueScreen
OS Version: 6.0.6000.2.0.0.256.1
Locale ID: 1033
Additional information about the problem:
BCCode: 116
BCP1: 84FADF38
BCP2: 8BEF36C0
BCP3: 00000000
BCP4: 00000002
OS Version: 6_0_6000
Service Pack: 0_0
Product: 256_1
Files that help describe the problem:
C:\Windows\Minidump\Mini050407-01.dmp
C:\Users\sammytheman\AppData\Local\Temp\WER-41792-0.sysdata.xml
C:\Users\sammytheman\AppData\Local\Temp\WERAC35.tmp.version.txt
Read our privacy statement:
http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?linkid=501…mp;clcid=0x0409
seasonic s12 600Watx12v power supply
e4300
evga 8800gtx
corsair xms2 pc6400c4 2GB
asus p5b deluxe
By the way when I turn on my PC, after the asus logo comes up, I hear a beep followed by this:
"No IDE master HDD detected
Press f1 to resume"
Anyhow, when I restarted PC I got this message:
Windows has recovered from an unexpected shutdown
Windows can check online for a solution to the problem.
Problem signature:
Problem Event Name: BlueScreen
OS Version: 6.0.6000.2.0.0.256.1
Locale ID: 1033
Additional information about the problem:
BCCode: 116
BCP1: 84FADF38
BCP2: 8BEF36C0
BCP3: 00000000
BCP4: 00000002
OS Version: 6_0_6000
Service Pack: 0_0
Product: 256_1
Files that help describe the problem:
C:\Windows\Minidump\Mini050407-01.dmp
C:\Users\sammytheman\AppData\Local\Temp\WER-41792-0.sysdata.xml
C:\Users\sammytheman\AppData\Local\Temp\WERAC35.tmp.version.txt
Read our privacy statement:
http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?linkid=501…mp;clcid=0x0409