This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Spyware / Malware / Virus Removal

[Resolved] AV system Care - HijackThis Log

13 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Looking for the outcome? Ask AI

This issue is beyond my knowledge.
You need to post your last two post here:
http://forums.whatthetech.com/Microsoft_Windows_f119.html

http://forums.whatthetech.com/add_reply_f27_to84926.html
Why is it that after I reinstalled windows, the machine will not boot unless the CD is in the drive? I followed all the prompts. I was in the process of updating my windows from microsoft and it required a restart.

The only thing I see when it goes to boot, is the box with the bios info, then below that it says something about NO EMULATION, press any ket to boot from CD.

Since this issue appears to be resolved … this Topic has been closed. Glad we could be of assistance. If you're the topic starter, and need this topic reopened, please contact a staff member with the address of the thread. Everyone else please begin a New Topic.

Ask AI

AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date

Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI