This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Software

zheltaya_hernya

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Looking for the outcome? Ask AI

hi all

i keep getting this message appearing on my ie browser just under the tool bar when I log on to internet

Warning: possible spyware or adware infection! Click here to scan your computer for spyware and adware…

i have checked the properties of the link it comes up with the following

zheltaya_hernya

COM/MTY4NZC=/2/5993/ED=1/EX=1/H=10/ZHELTAYA

http://protect.trustedantivirus.com/MTY4Nz…heltaya_hernya/

I am running vista business I have trend micro anti virus with spyware, and pctools desktop maestro

can you advise how to get rid please

many thanks
I see that you've correctly posted to the Malware Removal Forum and are already receiving help on this problem. I'll close this Topic. If you have other System Related concerns after completing your work in Malware Removal, please feel welcome to post a New Topic in these Forums for additional assistance. Best Regards

Ask AI

AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date

Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI