This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
What the Tech Community

I got some troubles anyone anyone?

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

:wacko: Not having a good day. I was wondering why no one replied to my first post, then I realized that I had, TWICE.!! Y'all think I am being helped, so no one is helping.

I ran AVG and got a trojan horse downloader.agent. TZB in the virus vault. Thats good right? So why is my computer still so extremely irritated at me.

I have been having trouble for a couple weeks….I uninstalled Norton, and added Spybot, Zone Alarm, and AVG.
When I try to reboot in safe mode, as soon as the files start flying up the screen, they stop…………..and I have a whole page of them just sitting there. Nice. for hours i guess if i let them.
It all started while I was playing worldwinner games. at the end of the game, w/in the pop up window, it would try to close my game , and then it would say " your internet connection has been disrupted, press ok to exit." no biggie, well then it just started freezing my game somewhere in the middle. I have uninstalled, reinstalled, disabled 3rd party browser xtentions, reset IE 7 tried to restore, which it was saying cant do it at that date, or any of the other 12 i tried.

I need some help for me and this machine. Please help us .