Deleted Member
Topic Starter
Hillbilly Boy,
Why did I receive this email from "n8trixx",
Is this a case of someone "stepping" on my TOPIC??
This is confusing, I need a larger Help page. HELP< HELP
Following is the Email.
n8trixx has just posted a reply to a topic that you have subscribed to titled
"'What To Do If You Have No Response In 5 Days'".
The topic can be found here:
http://forums.whatthetech.com/What_To_Do_I…view=getnewpost
There may be more replies to this topic, but only 1 email is sent per board
visit for each subscribed topic. This is
to limit the amount of mail that is sent to your inbox.
Unsubscribing:
————–
You can unsubscribe at any time by logging into your control panel and clicking
on the "View Subscriptions" link.
Regards,
The What the Tech team.
http://forums.whatthetech.com/forums.html
Why did I receive this email from "n8trixx",
Is this a case of someone "stepping" on my TOPIC??
This is confusing, I need a larger Help page. HELP< HELP
Following is the Email.
n8trixx has just posted a reply to a topic that you have subscribed to titled
"'What To Do If You Have No Response In 5 Days'".
The topic can be found here:
http://forums.whatthetech.com/What_To_Do_I…view=getnewpost
There may be more replies to this topic, but only 1 email is sent per board
visit for each subscribed topic. This is
to limit the amount of mail that is sent to your inbox.
Unsubscribing:
————–
You can unsubscribe at any time by logging into your control panel and clicking
on the "View Subscriptions" link.
Regards,
The What the Tech team.
http://forums.whatthetech.com/forums.html