This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Spyware / Malware / Virus Removal

a closed topic

2 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Looking for the outcome? Ask AI

looks like I have lost most of my drivers seem to have about half of them and am trying to retrieve the printer driver at the moment. I got no idea what happened here, but every thing is fixable, so I am not stressed. didnt realise that they were missing untill I went to use the sound and printer, I must of had a major crash to lose all this, but I doubt it was any fault of what we did on here. I am wondering if my raid crashed and that I might have a bad sector in one of the hard drives, the raid is compatiable with have the same hard drives (2/160 gig Seagate) I disconnected all 6 of my 160 gig hard drives to stop further corruption. before we started work on here. I am using 4 monitors and I had to replace 3 of them just befor all this started due to break downs befor we started, (they lost pic and were just black screens) I am starting to wonder if I have some serious other problems here, I realy appreciated your help on here and have learnt some thing, its not often I will come to a forum and ask for help, but you have shown real professionalisim. but there was one thing I needed to ask you and thats __ why did you want to delete kill box?? I use that program to kill a DLL file from bad adware specificaly named spyfalcon, spyaxe and spysheriff you probably know of these ones. any way you have my email on file and if you like can reply through that. thanks again for your help regards J
I am not sure when ther drivers disappeared, they were working ok untill I got hijacked its no big deal I can get every thing back with out a problem its probably I had a crash at the same time, Trent Micro popped up at one stage and told me there was a crash and that it reverted back to a earlier time ( what ever that meant) I am unfamilier with Trend explorer works great though probably better than before now I forgot how slow it was going before I am not too worried Mr Tate I mainly just wanted to thankyou for all the help,

Ask AI

AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date

Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI