OK I done what was suggested and I replaced my HD it fixed the partition problem but not the error problems. I still get an error on my mouse, says mouse initializes but has error underneath it, still have to hit F2 key to boot, this one says 2BO: Diskette drive A error. I could use some more suggestions please, Thanks everybody for all your help.
Just to be on the safe side I ran the Memtest for 5 hours this morning I got 10 passes and no errors, thought it might be wise sense I replaced the HD, Thank you.
still have to hit F2 key to boot, this one says 2BO: Diskette drive A error. I could use some more suggestions please, Thanks everybody for all your help.
these errors sound like they are wrong bios setting for the mouse and drive A:
Are you using a ps2 mouse ,thats the one with the small round plug,as for the diskette drive ,there are 3 or 4 possible setting in the bios for that .make sure its set to 3.5 floppy
Ok I am using a logitech marble usb mouse, the same kind I have always used if it quits I try to buy the same one. I took the battery out to reset the BIO's but it didn't work so I tried setting the default settings that didn't work either, Thank you.
Ok how do I check to see if my settings are right in the BOIS for my mouse and floppy, next I went to driveragent.com and done a scan downloaded the drivers it said I needed but that wasn't the problem either. I am really at a loss here the only driver that I downloaded and installed that still says it's bad is my modem. When I checked the FAQ list it say's thats ok that on some systems it say's bad even when it's not that it's good, how do I know if thats true and I really dont need a different driver, or does the modem have something to do with all of this, Thank you.
Online utilities like driveragent can be somewhat aggressive when advising about Driver Updates.
If the device is working properly, then there is generally no need to update the driver.
best regards,