This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Software

Outlook 2003 drops lines in sent messages

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Looking for the outcome? Ask AI

Dell Dimension 300, Windows XP Pro, Outlook 2003 in Office 2003, Zone Alarm Pro, Eset Nod32, Spybot S&D, Ad-Aware. My Outlook 2003 mysteriously drops lines, and even whole paragraphs, from outgoing messages when I click "send." I can see this in replys that come to me and in "sent messages." I did a reinstall/fix from "add/rfemove programs," but it didn't help. I have Mozilla Thunderbird as a backup mail ap, but I like the functionality of Outlook and its built-in calander. Can anyone please help me. I paid almost $300 for Office 2003 and M$ won't give any tech support. Thanks very much Ozyank PS HijackThis log attached PPS I recently downloaded and installed Office SP 3, but the above problem preceeded that installation.
Hi ya ozyank

Sorry to hear about your troubles with Outlook.

Came across something that sounds like what you are experiencing.

Have a look and see if this is it.

Outlook - Replies Are Missing Information

Specifically look at Problem discription and Problem resolution and dont get hung up on it being about mail being sent from the "University"


Regards

Kaz

Ask AI

AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date

Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI