Nenene
Topic Starter
…Nenene. No one ever pronounces my name correctly. It's NayNayNay not NuNuNu said very fast, Nenene.
We, my husband Rhun and I, have been using Tom Coyote, although not forum users until now, since we found it years ago.
I am very unhappy that you decided to go with the dumbest name I could have possibly think of. "What the Tech" If you pulled that in my classroom you would have to sit in the corner for the entire session, I have 3 desks set up just for that. And yes I do that to college students and get away with it.
What the Tech
Coyotes are great animals, they keeps the rodents and pests away including the non-native pests like Norwegian rats and those rats on a string things. They clean up the garbage, except for lettuce and tomato's, and they don't bother people. Malware can be considered rodents and pests, malware killers are the coyotes.
Oh dear! I'm babbling. I'm here for a specific reason so I shall make my post, obtain what I need and disappear until the next time I need to work on these dam an engineering project to hold water computers.
Ja~ne It means, "See you later"
[external image: Posted Image]
[external image: Posted Image]
We, my husband Rhun and I, have been using Tom Coyote, although not forum users until now, since we found it years ago.
I am very unhappy that you decided to go with the dumbest name I could have possibly think of. "What the Tech" If you pulled that in my classroom you would have to sit in the corner for the entire session, I have 3 desks set up just for that. And yes I do that to college students and get away with it.
What the Tech
Coyotes are great animals, they keeps the rodents and pests away including the non-native pests like Norwegian rats and those rats on a string things. They clean up the garbage, except for lettuce and tomato's, and they don't bother people. Malware can be considered rodents and pests, malware killers are the coyotes.
Oh dear! I'm babbling. I'm here for a specific reason so I shall make my post, obtain what I need and disappear until the next time I need to work on these dam an engineering project to hold water computers.
Ja~ne It means, "See you later"
[external image: Posted Image]