zenmaster
Topic Starter
About 6-8 months ago I tried to update Spyware Doctor by PC Tools. I had used it for about a year prior to this with no problems, as a matter of fact it removed a very serious problem for me. Anyway when I updated to version 5.0, I got a corrupted download. The computer crashed in the middle of the installation and I was left with no uninstall program for the corrupt download. Over time I was able to ferret out most of the problem, but I now have this sdhelp file in my startup program that is a bugger. It is the only part of spyware doctor left in the computer, I haven't been able to remove it with the remove NT service tool. It keeps telling me that sdhelp is running even though my services file in admin. tools says it isn't. Need to know how to be rid of it.
Thanx
Zenmaster