This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Software

System Restore Space

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Looking for the outcome? Ask AI

How does one reduce the space allocated for system restore? Please. I just finished a Pcpitstop test and the only thing it found wrong was the space allocated to system restore and recommended that I reduce it. 141% on drice C: and 16% on drive E:. That is the percentage of space allocated at this moment.

How does one reduce the space allocated for system restore? Please.

I just finished a Pcpitstop test and the only thing it found wrong was the space allocated to system restore and recommended that I reduce it. 141% on drice C: and 16% on drive E:.

That is the percentage of space allocated at this moment.


Hi wesi,

I can assist you with your request to reduce your systems restore.

Right click on My Computer on your desktop>scroll to Properties> click on Sytems Restore>click on C:\Drive>settings>and adjust the slider to 1%(1095MB) click OK.

Go back and do the same with E:\Drive

NOTE

My E:\Drive is my Ghost 10 backup and the Systems Restore amount is set at 1% (1876MB)

If you view your tips in PCPitstop and scroll down it will tell you how to do the above I think. I also did a Pit test and reduced mine from following the Pit tip. However we are happy to help anytime

Hope this works for you.

regards,

Ask AI

AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date

Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI