Hi, can anyone help me with this nonesense. I don't get it often but it crashes my system and I don't know why.
BCCode : 1000000a BCP1 : 0000F786 BCP2 : 00000002 BCP3 : 00000001
BCP4 : 806E4A8E OSVer : 5_1_2600 SP : 2_0 Product : 256_1
thank you greatly
addman
Hi addman,
This can be a tough one to crack as it only happens from time to time.
The first thing to try is to establish what changes you have made to your machine ,either hardware or software since the problem began.
This should give us a starting point, so please post back with a list.
Secondly, RAM can cause this sort of fault if it has become lose in its seating, perhaps due to shock or thermal expansion/contraction, so if you are familiar with all the usual personal safety and anti static precautions necessary to avoid damage to either you, your machine, or your data then open it up and clean the contacts and reseat it .
If you are not familiar with the precautions necessary then this sort of work is best entrusted to a local competent computer technician.
Regards
paws
Hey paws,
Yikes, not what i wanted to hear. This problem only happens when i'm running bit torrent. I didn't notice any crashes related to any hardware installations.
I run
Hi,
If you are absolutely sure that the problem only occurs when you run a specific application (bit torrent) then a reasonable response would be to uninstall it, do a disc clean up, and then see how you go for a week or two..
File sharing is notorious for spreading infections and/or undesirable elements.
Have you been 100% meticulous in practising "safe downloading" and secured your machine with effective protections whilst using file sharing?
If there is any chance that you may have missed even one download from your scanning routines then it may be sensible to visit the malware removal forum and post a HijackThis log so that a malware removal expert can take a look to see if any undesirable elements have penetrated your machine's defences.
Regards
paws
hello
Well anything is possible….I installed bit last year, had a few crashes when the program was running, so i deleted it. I just moved so decided hell i'll try it again, same stuff. I rarely if ever use this program and i feel i'm pretty secure with what i do share…..whatever that means lol….I've been here before so you should know i suck at it. LOL Undesireable elements? i just never had hard crashes related to malware or virus' Thank you kindly for your time, i guess it's back to hijackThis hahahah
take care
addman