WadeMoore
Topic Starter
Main problem - I am trying to clean up my son's computer. It is extremely slow and often will not open programs at all. I just get a box that says there has been an error and do I want to end now. It then asks me if I want to send an error report. That is problem one.
The second problem, and I don't know if you can help with this or not, is he has wireless internet, as does my daughter. My daughter always has a very strong connection; however, my son always has a very low connection and 50% of the time gets disconnected because the signal is so weak.
Can you PLEASE help?
The second problem, and I don't know if you can help with this or not, is he has wireless internet, as does my daughter. My daughter always has a very strong connection; however, my son always has a very low connection and 50% of the time gets disconnected because the signal is so weak.
Can you PLEASE help?