This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Software

Strange Internet Connectivity Problem

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Looking for the outcome? Ask AI

Hello A bit of an oddity: If I play a video on Real Player or You Tube and then close down, when I reboot I cannot get to my homepage or any favourites (not found on server). If I do an immediate restart then the problem goes away! If I do NOT play a video in a prticular session then I can connect as normal next time (Google is homepage) To summarise: 1 Internet session (no Vid) 2 Connects to homepage OK next boot but if 1 Internet session (plays vid) 2 Will not connect to homepage next boot (Firefox or IE) 3 Reboot - connects fine! Any clues - I'm puzzled? :scratch: Nelclaret

Ask AI

AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date

Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI