This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Spyware / Malware / Virus Removal

Can Anyone Help Me Here

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Looking for the outcome? Ask AI

:scratch: Sirs/Mams, I have left a number of posting and still no one will answer me. Can anyone help me with this problem or should I go else where for answersa???? HELP PLEASE…refer to my other postings. Thank you inadvance for any help in this matter. I have also included my Hijackthis list on both topics and yet no one has responsed to my questions.

Ask AI

AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date

Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI