This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Software

Uninstalling Regcleaner

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Looking for the outcome? Ask AI

I want to unistall RegCleaner but can't find the uninstall option anywhere. I looked on the start menu under Regcleaner, I looked in add/remove programs, I right clicked on the program icon, I ran a search of the whole computer and I can't find it. I am having a lot of problems with it hanging up and not responding. I also downloaded CCleaner and it is not finding it either. Any help would be appreciated. I also downloaded easycleaner and am having same problems of it freezing up computer. Thanks Jody
The default location for RegCleaner to be installed, is: C:\Program Files\RegCleaner\ There should be an Uninstaller in that folder. As for Easycleaner… If you already have Ccleaner, and are familiar and comfortable with it, you don't need a second temporary file cleaning utility. I run ATF-Cleaner on some machines and CleanUp! 4.52 on others I'm happy with either one, but do not use both on any one machine. Best Regards

Ask AI

AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date

Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI