This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Software

Vista: Is There Another Way To Delete History?

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Looking for the outcome? Ask AI

XP allows me to CHOOSE the websites that I want to delete in my History Folder by going to START > RUN > SHELL:HISTORY

I can't do that on Vista. The SHELL:HISTORY folder only shows the documents that I had saved that day.

I know that I can go to the Favorites Center, right click on the link and delete it, but this method is a little tedious as I have to click on each link one at a time. It's much easier to go to the folder directly and press control and highlight the websites that I want to delete.

Can anyone help me on how it's done?

Ask AI

AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date

Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI