This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Software

I cant play midi files unless they are online

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Looking for the outcome? Ask AI

when the midi files are loaded online they work, but when I try to play them through any other program (like wmp) I get no sound from them. the only program that seems to work is quicktime, only because it has its own midi synthesiser I think. would anyone know how to fix this problem?
Oh and BTW in the audio drivers section I dont have any options for a midi driver and my sound drivers are Realtek AC97 Audio.

Ask AI

AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date

Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI