This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Software

Ie7 Address Bar Search Probs

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Looking for the outcome? Ask AI

Hi everyone, I am now at my wits end. I normally use the search bar and get windows live search but since last thursday all i get is an error search result like this……

http://results(dot)ispconnect(dot)co(dot)uk/ ? Edited by Doug
Please do not post live (clickable) links that are possibly problematic or infected

AddInType=Bdns&Version=1.2.0&FailureMode=4&ParticipantID=iu4dlszggyivxb0k1g8afi94imr4lkbt& ClientLocation=uk&FailedURI=http%3A%2F%2Fsearch(dot)live(dot)com%2 F results.aspx%3Fq%3Ddarts%26src%3DIE -Address&SearchQuery=darts

I dont know where its come from but I have tried everything,spybot search and destroy, windows live scan, hijackthis(didnt understand it though) all microsoft updates, even down to formatting my laptop and i still get this search result.

I am running winxp pro, on a toshiba sat laptop, wireless through a belkin router.

Please please please could someone help me
At first glance, I'd say that you've run afoul of a malware infection. Run your HJT and Post the Log over into our Malware Removal Forum. Be patient. Our Malware Removal Experts are very busy and presently on logs posted a few days ago. Your Log will be responded to in the order that it is received. Best Regards
Hmmm. We'll have to wait for a Qualified Expert to analyze your HJT Log, But there doesn't look to be much there, from my un-qualified perspective. I notice that you've run the PCPitstop Full Tests previously. Please Run a fresh Full Tests and post the TechExpress back here into this thread for further review. Best Regards

Ask AI

AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date

Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI