lmatiukas
Topic Starter
I used to like windows, but more and more I appreciate Apple, simply of how they treat their customers - including support. Microsoft now wants to charge me $60 for a computer problem, that they're completely responsible, god dayam I'm heated.
Ok, hopefully someone can help. I consider myself expert with any computer system, and usually never met a problem I don't know how to solve. This one, I just never heard of. I woke up, and turned the computer on; pop-up jumps up saying it can't load my Username for log-in. It always logs me into Temp.001 now; no files are missing, if I go to C:\Document and Settings\"my-log-in" it's still there, and all files are still there' however in that same directory now there's "Temp.001". If i try to log off, and log into "my-log-in", it won't let me, and say something is missing. Some file disappeared? I don't know what happened, but having Temp.001 as my permanent log-in is annoying, I want my old log-in back.
anybody know any solutions? I actually got so pissed, as I am now learning Assembly, so I can fix up my own windows interface, but this will take a long time.
Thank you, and once again, microsoft deserves a shaft.