I have Lexmark Z1300 printer, Windows XP, Mozilla Firefox
Up until a few weeks ago when I was going to print something off the internet I would pull up print preview to see how it would look. Now I always get a blank page and it prints as a blank page. I have tried highlighting the information and same thing. I have to copy and paste to Microsoft Word to print off.
I don't know if this is a printer problem or something to do with the hard drive. I ran an update on the Lexmark and did spyware checks with spybot and everything seems to be ok there.
Help me please.
cynthial
If you can print to your printer with Word, the problem is not your printer, or your printer driver.
Try Internet Explorer - if preview and print works there, you know it is a problem with FF - which has a history of print problems for some folks. If it does not work with IE, we need to look at something common to both - such as the firewall. For a quick test, you might try disabling your firewall and see what happens. Either way, enable the FW again immediately after the test..
How does your printer connect to your computer? Ethernet? USB? Wireless? LPT1 printer port?